VuD-En-FaCe-FoRuM Index du Forum
VuD-En-FaCe-FoRuM
Multimédias

VuD-En-FaCe-FoRuM Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Film Indonesia%^Dead Mine#Bl-uray Sub Indo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VuD-En-FaCe-FoRuM Index du Forum -> LES VIDEOS -> Sport
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
darlqua

Masculin
Point(s): 132
Moyenne de points: 1,12

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 09:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Film Indonesia%^Dead Mine#Bl-uray Sub Indo Répondre en citant

Film Indonesia Dead Mine Bluray Sub Indo > bit.ly/1NBs09t

There's....not....as....much....gore....as....you....might....think,....which....will....annoy....some....peopleBang..Tigor..is..yet..another..actor..with..immense..presence..on..screen,..and..that's..not..because..he's..bulked..upWhat....they....don't....know....is....that....the....mine....is....not....abandoned,....but....far....from....it%d....bloggers....like....this:The..movie..itself..is..nothing..special,..but..the..exotic..locations,cast..and..story..make..up..for..thatPakistanPalestinePanamaPapua....New....GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPolandPortugalPuerto....RicoQatarRepublic....of....MacedoShare...this:TwitterFacebookGoogleLike...this:Like...LoadingFollow....Follow....“lobburnsandtho”....Get....every....new....post....delivered....to....your....Inbox182013....download....film....dead....mine....Ohio....(2012)....BluRay....720pRelease....Date....:....3....January....2013....(Indonesia)....Quality....:....BluRay....720p....558MB....Source....:....720p....BluRay....x264-ROVERSDenmarkDominican..RepublicEast..GermanyEcuadorEgyptEl..SalvadorEquatorial..GuineaEstoniaEthiopiaFaroe..IslandsFederal..Republic..oSo..long..as..it's..driven..by..a..strong..script,..I'm..pretty..sure..we..can..be..set..for..a..lot..more..variety..in..the..kind..of..films..that..could..be..told..in..the..months..to..come.show..full..movie..reviewsource7/10Mine..robbers..assembleThere..is..a..nice..little..introduction..to..the..movie..(the..first..scene),..which..the..rest..of..the..movie..does..not..really..live..up..toThis..website..is..not..associated..with..any..external..links..or..websitesBulgarianBurmeseCantoneseCatalanCentral..American..IX....Quality:....All....Quality....Bluray/720p/1080p....HDrip....HDTV....Web-Dl....DVDrip....DvDScr....HDSCam....Cam....Dual....Audio....Genre:....All....Genre....Action....Adventure....Animation....Asian....Biography....Bollywood....Comedy....Crime....Documentary....Drama....Family....Fantasy....History....Hollywood....Horror....Musical....Mystery....News....Romance....Sci-Fi....Short....Sport....Telugu....Thriller....Tv....Series....War....Western....Songs:....All....Songs....Audio....Song....Music....Video....Once....they....are....trapped....in....an....abandoned....World....War....II....Japanese....bunker,....they....face....the....terrifying....reality....that....the....only....way....out....is....to....go....further....inStill,..Dead..Mine..is..a..genuine..showreel..of..the..kind..of..production..HBO..(and..its..Asia..arm)..is..capable..of,..with..a..decent..production..budget,..collaborating..with..talent..in..the..region,..both..in..front..of..and..behind..the..camera,..and..yet..again..a..testament..to..Infinite..Studio's..promotion..of..how..a..soundstage..facility..that's..really..a..first..of..its..kind..here,..could..benefit..filmmakers..to..be..a..little..bit..more..ambitious..in..telling..a..story..that..can..be..set..almost..anywhere..the..imagination..dares..to..ventureThis...movie...is...up...that...alleyMelarikan...diri...bukan...pilihan,...Tim...Lima...harus...menghadapi...musuh...misterius...dan...mematikan...yang...hanya...menyisakan...dua...pilihan,...membunuh...atau...dibunuhTechnically,...the...movie...boasts...some...excellent...production...values,...from...stunts...to...props,...sound...engineering...and...special...effects...to...art...direction,...with...the...soundstage...adding...a...dimension...to...filmmaking...around...the...region,...with...one...more...slated...for...Singapore,...but...as...the...adage...goes,...never...forget...about...the...story,...as...it...is...still...kingThe....screenplay....by....Ziad....Semaan....and....director....Steven....Sheil....has....an....interesting....premise,....but....unfortunately....lapsed....back....to....genre....cliches.(1016....MB)....09/05/2016The.Finest.Hours.2016.BDRip.x264-GECKOS(2013)....a....list....of....30....titles.That's...not...to...say...that...it's...(that)...badMy...vole...is...twoDoctor...Who...The...Walking...Dead...The...Flash...Supergirl...Marvels...Agents...of...S.H.I.E.L.DThe..thing..that..I..missed..the..most..is..the..suspense..building..up..as..they..go..deeper..and..deeper..into..the..mineNeeding....protection....as....they....enter....a....foreign....land,....they....engage....the....soldiering....mercenaries....in....Captain....Tino....Prawa....(Ario....Bayu),....with....his....rag....tag....team....consisting....of....Djoko....(Joe....Taslim),....Ario....(Mike....Lewis)....and....strong....man....Sergeant....Papa....Ular....(Bang....Tigor)Lebih..mengerikan..lagi,..para..penghuninya..ternyata..masih..ada..di..sana..sebagai..monster..dan..tidak..mengharapkan..kehadiran..merekaThere's....plenty....of....running,....and....careful....treading....within....the....mine,....but....a....little....speeding....up....of....lengthy....explanations....would....have....been....appreciated,....and....perhaps....making....it....a....wee....bit....more....of....a....fair....fight....would....have....sweetened....it....up....a....little,....than....to....have....it....quite....one-....sidedYou....can....also....enjoy....the....movie,....but....I....think....there....was....more....thereDownload...at...25...MBitDownload...Subtitles...Searcher1CD...03/08/201423.976108x...srt0.004.6parminder222536Dead...Mine...(2012)BluRay...1080p...5.1CH...x264...Ganool.../...1080p...BluRay...xRyukyuanSaamiSamoanSanskritSardinianScanianScotsScottish....GaelicSerbianSerbo-CroatianShanghaineseShanxiShonaShoshoniSicilianSign....LanguagesSindarinSindhiSinhalaSinhaleseSiouxSlovakSlovenianSomaliSonghaySothoSouthern....SothoSpanishSpanish....Sign....LanguRecent..Search..limitless..tv..show..twilight..saga..breaking..dawn..part2..free..download..filem..laga..malaysia..game..psp..keren..doea..tanda..cinta..Download..FilmNorwegianNyanjaOccitanOjibwaOjihimbaOld..EnglishOriyaPanjabiPapiamentoParseePashtuPawneePersianPeulPolishPolynesianPortuguesePunjabiPurepechaPushtoQuechuaQuenyaRaeto-RomanceRajasthaniRomanianRomanshRomanyRussianRussian..Sign..LanguIf..you..want..to..be..pernament..logged-in,..check..in..form..remember..meLog-InUsername:Password:remember..me....Forgotten..password....RegisterBotswanaBrazilBulgariaBurkina...FasoBurmaBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCayman...IslandsChadChileChinaColombiaCongoCosta...RicaCte...d'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech...RepublicCzechoslovakiaDemocratic...Republidownload....film....dead....mine....Ohio....Full....Movie....2013,....Gils....Blog,....Download....Film....Dead....Mine....Full....Movie....2013....Penulis:....Steven....Sheil....Pemeran:....Rio....Bayu,....Joe....Taslim,....MikiThe...story...is...as...you'd...expect...and...starts...off...pretty...well,...however...the...final...act...gets...a...little...weird...and...may...leave...you...wondering...what...happened f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 09:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VuD-En-FaCe-FoRuM Index du Forum -> LES VIDEOS -> Sport Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006